To the buyers of the community we serve:
The Historical Society of Harford County’s new online store has been devised with the safety of our buyers and staff in mind. This new store allows for safe transactions while helping the Society to raise much needed funds. That said, we do wish to continue reminding people of the key elements we have installed to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Buyers must sign-up for a specific pickup time-slot after purchase payment is made and prior to pick up day at the Historical Society’s headquarters, (143 N. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014.) Please arrive on time for your scheduled pickup, making sure you have all the necessary packing materials to safely remove your items and assistance if picking up large items.
- Time-slot(s) are determined by calling the Society at 410-838-7691
- Buyers/helpers and Society staff are to wear a facial covering/mask and stay 6 feet apart while conducting pick-ups.
- Remove your purchases and take them to your car to inspect and pack.
- If there are any concerns with your item(s) notify the Society staff member to review / discuss your situation before leaving.
Pickup Location: 143 N. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014
- Claims for refund can be made only in certain limited circumstances. When an error in the item description has occurred on an item you purchased, let our staff member know immediately so we may rectify it. Transparency is our aim in the sale of the “as is where is” used goods.